Pages

Thursday 7 May 2020

Letter Writing - William Wairua

Dear William Wairua


My name is Gabby. I am 10 years old and I go to pt england school. I Have
a brother who is 7 years old and I have a brother coming on the way. It is
so exciting. Also I like to dance and I like to make people laugh. 


I love your glasses. They are so cool and they're out of the box so i like
them and i love that you are a comedian. Me and my friend maddy we love
to laugh and i love that you do all sorts of funny stuff. 


I have one of my favorite jokes for all of you people out there.
“Why are elephants wrinkled all over?”
Because they can’t fit on an ironing board hahahahahahahahaha.
I hope you all enjoyed my joke and I hope you thought before you looked
at the answer.. 


Yours Sincerely,

Gabby   (:

No comments:

Post a Comment