Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

Bungy Jump Story Starter

Today we are writing about Bungy Jumping . this is my story about  Bungy Jumping hope you enjoy. 


I’m standing on the edge. It’s too late to back out now. The rope and harness
feels tight around my legs, yet my legs feel like jelly. I can’t believe I’m about
to bungee jump. I feel nervous I have butterflies in my tummy. But I was
excited that I was doing this. I had wanted to do this since I was 7 years
old. Everything was coming to real life


One of the crow men came and carefully told me the instructor when I got
to the bottom and the instructor how to jump off the edge when he had
finished telling the instructor he said get ready to jump. I looked at the
water and shut my eyes and jumped.


Everything blacked out when i jumped it was exciting but frightening
when i was close to the water it stopped it was all finished i was hanging
upside down it was weird because all of my blood was going to my brain
i felt a little dizzy but just then they had poled me up it was the fun it thing
in my life i wanted to do it again. 
   


                                                                        The End     







No comments:

Post a Comment