Pages

Thursday 12 April 2018

mufti and Wheels day


On Friday we had a mufti and wheels day.  At lunchtime all of the children and some
teachers got there bikes out after eating and rode them.  We had wheels day to raise
money for the year 8 camp and because its fun. On friday it was wheels day and mufti at Pt England school and all of the school brung there bikes to school and they wore mufte and we were one at lunchtime we were allowed to get it out when the play time balle go we but it has to be eating time and then after that we get to play and that is when we get to play on ow bikes out and when the play time balle went for us we gotta get ow bikes out and I ran in side and got to pot my helmit on and i jampt with it simt and ride to the bike trak and then I got there and I had a lot of trns  and i sow my friend had now bike so I share my bike with her  and she had some terms and she had some terns and I had sam turns is well.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a really fun day. I love that you shared your bike with your friend!

    ReplyDelete