Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2020

Gabby of Megatron's Hunt

On a Sunday night we were having our movie night. It was so cool. We watched Transformers. It was awesome but we stayed up till 10:00pm so that was not good.
But then we all went to bed but it was hard to go to sleep. We all were dreaming about trams forms. 


It was time for school and we all woke up and got ready. When I was getting ready i cepet on seeing things. It was weird but I ignored it. Our mum took us to school so we got in the car and my mum drove us to school. 


When we got to school I hopped out of the car just then the weirdest thing happened there was a tranceform it was not any old transformer. it was Megatron i was not dreaming he was standing right in front of me it was crazy.


I said Hi i was shivering in fear was he going to hurt me or be nice to me. It was incredible he said Hi he did not hurt me. Then my brother said hurry up we're going to be late. When i looked back He was gone. I never saw him again   

  

No comments:

Post a Comment