Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

Stardome!



Yesterday, all the Year 3s and Year 4s got on a bus to go to the Stardome.I was really excited and when I was on the bus. I was talking to my friends how excited. When  we got there I was thrilled. When we got there I just wanted to go to the flying fox but we had to stay together and there were rules.   
At the Stardome, we learned some really cool things about our solar system. We learned about the solar system we learned about the sun and Mercury ,Venus , Earth ,Mars, Jupiter , Saturn , Uranus ,Neptune, and Pluto. We  learned about night and morning.    

When we weren’t in the Stardome, we were having fun outside. When we went outside we went to the playground. I went to the flying fox  and it  was fun. Then I went to the park and I went on the Slide.     

After all this, we headed back to Point England School.
It was really fun going to stardome. Then we went back to our room  and then we start our work. and when I was doing my work I just wanted To go back

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun time Gabby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gabby the stardome was so fun my favourite part at stardome was the movie it was so fun.

    from Keyana.

    ReplyDelete