Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Letter Writing -Jacinda Ardern

Dear Rt Hon. Jacinda Ardern


~MY name is Gabby. I am a 10 year old at pt england school. I love that we
get to learn online. I have one brother who comes to the same school as me
and I also have a brother coming on the way. I have been doing a LOT of
work online and every day I wake up at 6:00am and get ready for school
and every night I go to bed at 7:00pm. I do sometimes wake up very early.


~You have been doing such an amazing job of being the prime minister.
Everybody loves that you are doing your job very well. I like that you are
taking care of the NZ people. We always pray for you to have wisdom when
we go to bed at night. We hope you are getting a lot of sleep from doing all
your work.    


~for the people who have lost some of their family we could have a stachow.
A mum and a dad with their  child there will be a sign that says we stay at
home to be safe. But it could say something you want it to say. 

Yours Sincerely,
*Gabby


2 comments:

  1. Hi Gabby, A Great letter to the Prime Minister of New Zealand, I would love for her, to get to read it. You are working so hard doing your online work and staying home keeping safe. Keep it up.
    From Mrs Forbes

    ReplyDelete