Pages

Monday 17 August 2020

My Canadian Adventure


Monday 17th August
Dear Diary, 
 Today i am going to Canada. I can't wait.  13 hours later. I woke up and I saw canada. I got off the plane and got my stuff. It was so exciting that I am in Canada right now. i got a taxe and road all the way to winnie peg. I cannot wait to do my shopping. First I'm going to go shopping and go look for some new clothes really warm cloths. then I'll go into my new hotel which means i was staying in the forks hotel i was sososo happy.I unpacked all my stuff. After  I unpacked  all my stuff I went to sleep because it was very late I had been shopping for about 3 hours but at least I got some good clothes. Then I went to sleep.

 It was a new day . I woke up and  had my food and got changed. when I was on my walk I saw someone that I knew from New Zealand it was unbelievable it was my best friend Jade we ran up to each other and we hugged each other it was amazing that we went to Canada at the same time and we were at the same place I told her do you want to come for a trip with me to the skate park she said sure. I told Her when we were leaving we were leaving tomorrow at 12:00 pm  to go on the bus and make sure you bring a skateboard

So I went home and I got my clothes ready  for the next day. Finally it was the next day  . I got all dressed to go to the skate park I was so excited that my best friend was coming with me Jade and it was almost 12:00pm. So I hopped in the taxi and I went to the bus stop and waited and waited for her and then I saw her. Are you excited to go to the skate park . She said I couldn't go to sleep till 12:00AM  last night so sorry if  I am a  little tired I said that's ok I was very excited too.  then the bus came. We went inside it and went to the top story of the bus. It was so exciting that we were going all the to a skate park . I asked her what we should look at first and she said we should go see the statue of Winnie the Pooh. I said that we should go skate boarding because i love skate borading at leats i braning 2 skate board with me . she said that is a great idea and then we should go and get some food for lunch and then go to the skate park .I said that i said  is a great idea.

The Forks Skatepark Bowl - Winnipeg, Manitoba, CAN | Skate park ...Hotel Inn at the Forks, Winnipeg - trivago.ca
 After we did all of that we said our legs are sore and our stomach is full so we should go home now. I said that's a great idea Jade let's go home. So we went on the bus and went home. It was very late. It was 4:00pm and we had been there for 4 hours. That is very long but at least we had a lot of fun together.  I said to myself I cannot wait to go to bed.


 Then I fell asleep and it was the next day we had been there for 3 days well I have been here for 3 days. It was time to go home so I packed my bags and went to the airport and the funny thing was that I saw Jade and she was going on the same plane as me. I told her should we sit next to each other she said sure so we went on the plane and we sat next to each other.  for 13 hours that is a long time to be on an airplane but if you're from New Zealand and you wanna get to Canada that's how long it is but at least we had a lot of fun.   




THE END   


1 comment:

  1. Hi Gabby,
    I loved all the learning about Canada great facts, research, flag and adventure, I have always wanted to visit there as it looks like a very beautiful place, but the winter temperatures put me off. Keep up the great work.
    From Mrs Forbes

    ReplyDelete