Pages

Monday 20 April 2020

Monster Interview template

Monster Interview


Good Monster
Today you have been learning about a fictional monster (that means imaginary). Typically these monsters have been evil, however the monster you are going to be interviewing today is a good monster, who wants to be good.


Task 1
Interview Questions

What kind of Monster are you? 
I am a very nice monster.
What does that mean, what do you do?
What does that mean. For a job i make kids
laugh and it is my own company.
Why did you decide to be a good monster?
Because being bad is not nice. I made kids
cry and adults scared i thought it was not
right. 
Where do you live?
I live in hollywood.
What do you like to do in you daily life?
In the morning i brush my teeth and get
changed,have breakfast and feed my cat.
then i go to work and when i am finished i
go home and i bake some cupcakes and
watch a little bit of tv when iv finished my
tv i play with my cat and then  i play play
play then go to bed 
Could you tell me the story of your life
So it all started when i was a bad monster
my mum was a vampire and my dad was
a monster. At school all the teachers
wanted us to be a bad monster but i did
not look bad and guess what there were
bully’s at school and i got bullied. when i
was a teenager i worked at the monster inc
i had to scare  kids when the kids were
asleep. A few years later i thought to
myself and said this is mean we should
not do this so i quit that is how i became
a good monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment