Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2020

Monster Interview template


Monster Interview
Instructions
You are going to be interviewing an imaginary monster.

Good Monster
Today you have been learning about a fictional monster (that means imaginary). Typically these monsters have been evil, however the monster you are going to be interviewing today is a good monster, who wants to be good.

Task 1
Interview Questions
What kind of Monster are you? 
I am a Werewolf 
What does that mean, what do you do?
It means I am a human that is very hairy, on a full moon I change into a werewolf. For my job I have to package stuff to places.  
Why did you decide to be a good monster?
Because I can not have any friends so i will be lonely and i would not be able to see my family 
Where do you live?
Far far away by myself 
What do you like to do in you daily life?
I wake up and have breakfast,get changed, brush teeth, go to work come back home , watch tv , play play , then go to bed. 
Could you tell me the story of your life
So it all started when I was a human and I was on a trip to Africa. I went into the jungle and got lost but when i thought i was by myself there was something in the corner there was someone or something so i went to it. But then I realised that it was a full moon. I had been out here for a whole day. So I tapped the werewolf on the shoulder. I was pretty hairy.. Just then it was a werewolf. I got bitten by it. Now I was a werewolf but the werewolf said don't run. Can you be my friend i said yes.i thought we were not meant to be nice. It is boring without a friend so we could be the werewolves that are friendly. The end  

Task 2
Write a short story about your monster
Pick one the following ideas:
  1. Write a story about your monster fighting dragons.
  2. Write a story about your monster having a monster party.
  3. Write a story about your monster having a bad day.

On April the 29th it was the day for a test at school and I forgot all about it. I go to Oak Monster School. We are all monsters and there are all sorts of different monsters. Like werewolves, dragens, vampires.

I did not study last night or yesterday so i went to school not prepared. It was our math test and I was not that good at counting.
I didn't even know what 6x9 was.this made me feel that i would be staying in school till i was  60. 

When school was finished I slipped when I was running home. I got a big bruise and I got a lot of scratches on my leg’s. I felt like it was not my day today. For dinner we only had veggies that was gross and we ran out of ice cream so we didn’t have any dessert . But  it was finally bedtime when I went to bed. I had a very bad dream. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment