Pages

Friday 21 August 2020

Which famous Canadian would you want to have dinner with and why?

  I am going to have dinner with a friend. He is a famous friend whose name is Ken Kostick. It is 4:00pm and we are in the car going to Ken Kostick house, we are so excited we are all dressed up. My Brother, my Parents and myself. 

When we got there it was bigger than i imagined. We all walked inside and I had butterflies. Just then we saw our best friend Ken Kostick he said HI to all of us we all said hi back. I was Very hungry tho

I told my mum, she said “ok i will ask him what we will be having for dinner “ i said ok. Then my my asked him what are we having he said we will be making pizza my brother was so excited 



But He said there was a twist. I said what he said that we will be making pizza he said wouldn't that be fun all of said YES!  So we all went into the kitchen and put our aprons on. 



The dough was all read made all we had to do was put the pizza dough and put the topping on i made my dough into a cat and it was a pepperoni pizza.



my brother

made a bunny pizza it had some vegderbils, my mum made a heart pizza it was peporine to, my dad made and hawaii pizza , Ken Kostick made a vegetarian pizza . 



Then we ate our pizza and had dessert. It was a fizzy pop (a fizzy pop is a cup when you have fizzy and ice cream together) it was delouchis It was 7:00pm and it was very late so we said goodbye to our friend Ken Kostick.i was sad that wehad to go home so we all hoppped into the car and went home . 





THE END 


No comments:

Post a Comment