Pages

Friday 5 June 2020

The day Vesuvius Erupted Diary


Dear Diary, 
What an unforgettable day!  I was busy collecting water from the well, when the sun mysteriously disappeared from the sky.

I looked up and saw big black clouds. It felt weird I had no idea what was going on. Then I looked at everybody and everyone was running. I asked someone what was going on. They said run the volcano is erupting i said what how.


I looked at the volcano and it was erupting so I started to run and run. When we all jumped on the we went out to sea we were all safe. But now there was nowhere to go so we stayed there for 2 days then we went to  go and see what there finally was some land we went to and see if it was safe it was there was some food and other staff.


The end   

No comments:

Post a Comment