Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

Discovery of Chocolate


On  a sunny morning. We all woke up and went to get some food for the morning. We all went and got some fruit and we all were still tired. I went with my friend to go and get our breakfast. When we were walking we sore something that we had never seen before but we walked past it and ignored it. 


But then we saw it again and we went to go and look at it. It smelt very nice so we picked it and took it back to the village with it. We showed everyone that they had no idea what it was so we wanted to taste it. It was really dry so we put it in water and it tasted so good.



I gave it to some of my family; they loved it then we gave some to our village. But we did not know what to call it. I knew what to call it chocolate. It was perfect. 

The End 

No comments:

Post a Comment