Pages

Friday 15 June 2018

The Zoo Trip



On Thursday we got to go for avenger at the zoo but before we got there we had to have a big lunch and morning tyre so on that day we were in a line to get to the holy so we were out of the classroom and went to the holle and sat in a line and we waited for the bus to came and after too mins the bus came and we got up in a line and word to the bus but there was to busi and when the first bus was there it was fool orr rody fool so we went to the other bus and how was looking after as was my Aunty Inez she was


My friends mom she was looking after as well we were get on the bus and we had putners my putner was jade and we had to sit together and on the may I Fall asleep there i was leaning on jade and my Aunty Inez she took a porsche with hre fon but when we got there i had no i dere were we weer but then i asked where we were because i was asleep but jade told me that I was At the zoo so we got out of the bus and we all had to stay together so that we didn’t get lost and is that good yes it is oK so the all of as had an adult person so we didn’t get lost. We went with the group so we had a meeting at the roundabout. After that we saw a kiwi and a cockatoo.Then we saw the cheetah run around his area. The penguins were swimming and cleaning themselves. We saw a seal underneath the water.


The elephants were eating leaves from the trees and then a raiwind the conere and there was a small elephant but it is fake so me and my friend Maddy went on the elephant. Went over to the lines and there was 2 lines and they were a wack





And then we had a group photo and we went back to the wind about and had morning tea me and my group fa wind same shad a it was o sim so we got out aw morning tea and I amend my on rock and I pot my gr done on the rock and I sat down and and at my food and after morning tea was finished and then we went and sure Sam moor Anselmo and then we were going up back to the start and then we went to the bag enter it was so fun and we got in Sid and we got to run a rand and to be Frey and we all got to run around buy aw sad and at the end we all have to go back to aw teem and we went to the bus back to school and on the way there i fall asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment