Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

my letter



Draw aScreenshot 2017-09-08 at 12.13.54.png
Name:Gabriella  
Class:room 14  

School: Pt England
Address: 130 Pt England Rd, Pt England, Auckland 1072, New Zealand
Date:66 .09 .17


Dear  Jessica,


I do  like ice cream. We went to stardom and we got to see Harold and I got to have a yoyo. I have a little brother and he is nice  to me. I am 7 years old and I have be on a fancy  bus and It had a tv, there was a toilet and there was seat belts and we had cretins  and we had partners and my  partner was Le'Shar. Once  I slept on my partner and then we got to the city  and we went to the Ballet Romeo and Juliette and there  was a lot of kissing and when there were kissing we closed  our eyes. Then when we finished we had to go back to school but when it opens at 12.30pm and it  was fan we had to go back to school  but every one was going back to school. Do you like bubble Gum? Do you have a dog?


Form Gabriella






Copy of Gabby (1).jpeg

Tthis is a pitcher of me






IMG_3939.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment