Pages

Thursday 19 October 2017

Assembly

1On Monday the school had an assembly. we got ready  and we put our hand behind our back and then we marched down the holloway. We walked down the  holloway silently.

When I got to  the hall there was a  lot of music. When we sat down there was a musical show. When the show was going to start and I felt excite. When it   
started everyone  started to clap and it was cool. I love it.
First mr J and his friends sang  the song  called Musical madness. When I  saw the  song  it was cool  and it was awesome too. When the  sang Mr J told to us trip to Scotland.


Next it was team 5’s activity they were watching the lion king  and they changed the music. The sang it was scary and cool. I loved the assembly because it was awesome.
                                              


                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment