Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2020

Holiday Memory Recount

 On a sunny day me and my brother wanted to go to the beach. We went to go and ask my dad. He said yes. So we got some food and togs .We got in the car and started driving to the beach.we were all so excited to go to the beach.



When we got to the beach the sand was hot and the water was cold.we got the beach stuff and food out of the car and went down and set it all up. When we had finished setting the stuff up. We were starving when we got there so we had some food. When we finished eating our food we started playing.




Me and my brother were building sand castles. Just then we had a great idea. The idea was to buried  us in the sand . At first we dug a big hole that I could lay down. Then my brother put all the sand on top of me. Then you could only see My head. Then it was my brother turn to be buried. My dad buried him and then All you could see was his head. 



After all that fun we went to go swimming. The water was freezing cold but then when i was in the water it was not cold so my brother came in but he doesn't like the water so i was surprised we got our boogie board and went on the waves aren't that big so we hopped out of the water  and went back up to the beach and we told our dad we were ready to go home 





So we packed up and went to the car. As we were driving my dad stopped at the dairy and we got some pies and an ice block. And went back to the car and started driving home. When we got home I got dressed  because I was still in my togs and then we went to go play outside. 



The end  



No comments:

Post a Comment